PDA

View Full Version : New & Happy to be here!

doxiemama
20-09-18, 02:03
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mckenzie, and I suffer from health anxiety.
I am glad to be at a place were others feel the same. I decided to join, to know that I am not alone in this world with this terrible curse. I do not take any meds, I try to plug away everyday, putting on a happy face.
Without pouring my heart out, I think it would help if I told you I have endured many things as a child, that most children never do. This leads to major trust issues, and believing something is always wrong with me.
My latest is I punctured my eardrum 3 weeks ago. While I was at work on Friday I got really dizzy! I hate dizzy it scares me to death. Now I'm afraid to return that it will happen again. ( Any coping strategies would be greatly appreciated.) I need to work I am an Autistic support teacher. I love my job, and want to go.
Sorry so long! Again glad I'm here
Mckenzie

venusbluejeans
20-09-18, 02:12
Hiya doxiemama and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: