PDA

View Full Version : Poor memory - names

angiebaby
20-08-07, 00:36
Hi everyone, i wondered if it would be a good idea to have a thread that tells people straight away what their real names are or what they would like to be called. (First names only obviously, lol) And as i have such a poor memory at the moment i would always be able to just look back over and check up so i knew who i was talking to, especially when i was on chat. Just a thought.
So i start it off by saying that i am angie!! LOL, as if you couldn't have quessed that one.:winks:

Lindalou64
20-08-07, 02:53
hi angie im linda lol.some feel uncomfortable giving out there names u can try but i have tried with many and i just say thats ok u dont have to say.....wish ya the best.........linda xx

honeybee3939
20-08-07, 20:32
Im

Andrea:) but have been known to be called other things which i wont go into !lol

xxxxxx

rosepetal
20-08-07, 20:36
Katie

Or Katherine

depending on how I'm feeling. [Katherine is my birth name, and is my childhood state. Katie is adult me now]

clickaway
20-08-07, 21:14
Ray, unless you are my Dad. You know how it is LOL

Lozzie
20-08-07, 21:44
My name is Laura :) but i have quite a few nicknames lol
Most of my close friends call me Loz/lozzie hence my member name :)

xxxxxxx

Gordon
20-08-07, 22:26
Er........er...........er......................er. .............er..................

:D

Take Care

Er.......Gordon XX

northern_sky
20-08-07, 23:35
Jude. I don't go into chat though so probably quite useless knowing my name. :blush:

angiebaby
21-08-07, 00:25
Thanks for the replies so far, i am surprised really, lol. But i did state in my original post that you can give your real first name or a name that you would like to be called. I know some people will not want to and that is completely fine, just a thought as i do struggle with names, lol.
By the way, here's something you lot don't know!!! :-
My real name is Andrea, but i only usually get called this when i am in trouble. I was at school with another Andrea and then at college with three more Andrea's and so we had to be called, Ang, Angie, Andy and Andrea so we knew who we were all talking to, lol. So i was called Angie - and it stuck!
Even my parents call me Ange or Angie, like i say unless i'm in trouble, so there you go. I confess!!xx

northern_sky
21-08-07, 00:51
Yeah I'm called Judith if I'm in trouble. :D :blush:

When I joined here I didn't want my username anything like my real name as I felt so rubbish, so ill, so tired etc but a few months down the line I feel better so I'm outing myself :winks: as a Jude! :)

angiebaby
21-08-07, 11:40
Thats wonderful Jude, thanks for sharing. I am called by my full name at work and i hate it, but afterall it really is my name. But everyone at home wouldn't dare call me Andrea, they get the LOOK, lol.xx:yesyes: