PDA

View Full Version : Back to normality

bottleblond
20-08-07, 15:52
Hi folks,

Well the time is here (end of the summer hols). It's now time to give myself that well needed kick up the backside. I HAVE to get back out there and get myself back to some kind of normality. Am i looking forward to it? NO. I'm dreading this, i have a busy week ahead and my stomach is in knots, but i know i got to get on with things and that this is my own fault for sitting back and letting it get on top of me again. :mad:

Sorry folks i just had to get that out, lo!
eeeeeeeeeeek!
love
Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
20-08-07, 16:16
Awwwww Blondy:flowers:

Have a hug:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

bottleblond
20-08-07, 16:18
Thanks Kazzie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

SammiB
20-08-07, 16:56
I know how you feel, i'm just about to finish work and find a new one so i'm going to try my best to keep going out and about and i'll do it if it kills me because if i do trying then its better then feeling like this without trying.

anyways i hope all goes well

(HUGS)
xxxx

margaret911
20-08-07, 18:57
Sending you lots of hugs lisa and all the best in the future.

love Mags xxxx

manmoor
20-08-07, 19:51
Lisa :hugs: well done for staying positive hun :yesyes: you get out there :D xxx

Granny Primark
20-08-07, 20:01
Lisa the anticipation is far worse than the thing itself.
Like mandy says you think and stay positive.:D
Youve got so many friends on this site and were all willing you on. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Im sending you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and positive vibes.

Loads of love

Take care
LYNN xx

Nibbles
20-08-07, 21:58
Good luck Lisa. :) It sounds like you're ready to give some anxiety a firm kicking. :D

Take care,

Mike x

bottleblond
21-08-07, 11:07
Awwww thanks you lot,

Well it's 11am and already, i have stood in the bleeding mile long queue at the dreaded post office, i've been to farmfoods for me freezer stuff, Greggs for Bens fav sausage rolls and MORRISONS supermarket, YEEEEY!!!! and now i'm sitting down to my breakfast. I'm so glad i did this today but i'm now dreading Thursday.......DENTIST EEEEEK!! my worst phobia EVER, but i'm gonna kick ass there too and get the work done i need to get my confidence back.

WATCH THIS SPACE...............................

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx :hugs:

Gabby
21-08-07, 11:16
well done you! :yesyes:

go get 'em girl!

G x

SammiB
21-08-07, 11:19
(HUGS)

good luck on kicking ass

xxxxxxx

lorac
21-08-07, 11:33
well done Lisa you are doing so well girl, keep it up. You've given me some inspiration to get going this morning xx

ciggs
21-08-07, 11:34
Well done lisa :yesyes: