PDA

View Full Version : Dentist

zena
20-08-07, 20:05
:yesyes:

Well..... I have done the impossible for me.......I went to the dentist sat in the chair and had the treatment done. OK I did have a slight panic and colly wobble BUT I actually done it.

Was it just fillings....NO
Was it just a check up...NO
Was it just having a tooth out....YES IT WAS.

My thing about dentists is the needle to numb the gum.....How many needles did I have ....Not 1 Not 2 but yes I had 3. It was a bugger of a tooth to get numb.

But the tooth has come out..The only down side is that it has taken a couple of days to get over it...but I don't mind that because the pain has gone and I can sleep at night.

I have to go back in Sept to have more treatment but it is going to be less traumatic than the tooth out visit.

Well guys better go b4 I bore you to tears. Just thought I would share my news.:shades:

kazzie
20-08-07, 20:09
A big WELL DONE Zena:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:D

honeybee3939
20-08-07, 20:09
Zena

Thats fab news !! a massive WELL DONE to you !:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Just the thought of the dentist sends me funny .lol.....proud of you hun !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
20-08-07, 20:17
Zena, great job! I too hate dentists and more than anything a tooth removed. You did fantastic!

Hugs,

Laura

manmoor
20-08-07, 20:20
Wow Zena a big well done to you what a success :yesyes: xxx

groovygranny
20-08-07, 22:16
Zena,
Flippin' WELL DONE !!http://www.centralmass.net/mhfs/starroll.gif

Had a tooth out once that had a twisted root and also needed multiple injections ...bleeeeaaah!!!!

.. I have great respect and admiration for you!! :emot-worship::emot-worship::emot-worship:

:hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

angiebaby
21-08-07, 00:27
Oh very well done you!! I just wish i could be that brave, i need work done and daren't go at all. Lol. Yes, you are very brave.:yesyes:

Nibbles
21-08-07, 20:46
:yesyes: Well done you :yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better

Take care,

Mike

zena
22-08-07, 17:39
Thank you all for the posts.
JUst goes to show when you need something doing and it gets rid of the pain you feel so much better about yourself.
I'm grabbing the feeling with both hands and riding the wave...lol