PDA

View Full Version : im having trouble sleeping

deck pne
20-08-07, 22:02
Ive slept about 9 hours in the last 9 days , every time i put my head down i suddenly tell myself i must lift my head back up or something terrible will happen . the feelings seem so real and the fear i suddenly get inside is like im about to die . has anyone had any similer experiances . thanks in advance ...deck

deck pne
20-08-07, 22:18
I cant even find my way into chat , how great am i ? tried to download this java thing but it wasnt having it , wish i was more pc minded

kazzie
20-08-07, 23:41
Deck you found chat cos I was there!!!:D

You would be better putting this under panic attacks you will get more help there!!!:yesyes:

All I can suggest is lavender oil on pillow, tell yourself to be calm, maybe as someone in chat suggested a higher pillow and most of all remember NO ONE EVER DIED OF A PANIC ATTACK!!!

Not easy to believe at times but true!!!

Have you tried rescue remedy all natural and good too, or kalms pills, or tesco do a natural sleep aid pill an all!!!

Take Care

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

PaulaRubyLove
21-08-07, 09:02
Aw I was going through that a while ago. I was afraid that something bad would happen or the world would change if I went to sleep. And as soon as I did fall asleep, I'd have nightmares. Thankfully, it passed for me and I can sleep ok now. I'm not sure what to tell you, except maybe if something particular in your life is causing you more stress than usual, to try to work on that?

Janieb
27-08-07, 20:44
I get that a lot these days to be honest, something goes through my mind like aaah I am having a brain bleed or something and if I go to sleep I might not wake up. It drives me mental, trying work through it at the moment but hopefully it will end up going away.

Southern_Belle
27-08-07, 23:02
I find a warm bath or shower help relaxes me at night to help me sleep. The lavender on my pillow also aides me and I agree the right pillow is a must. Hope this helps.

Hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
27-08-07, 23:32
i havent slept well myself im working and walking around like a damn zombie..and look like one ughhh.........i think it is for me anyways i have so much on my mind i cant let go ...and stress.........