PDA

View Full Version : Fractured shoulder driving me nuts - reassurance sought!

malibupete
23-09-18, 19:02
Two weeks ago I fractured my shoulder. Nothing exciting, I tripped and fell. And ever since then I've been crazy with neuroses. It feels like I'll have a good day with the pain and then I'll have an awful day where it really hurts, and I'll start to panic that maybe I've done something to make the fracture worse again. The only person I know who's been through this says her pain went away after a couple of weeks - yet today my pain is the worst it's been since not long after the accident.

I've been given no guidance by the hospital and my next appointment isnt until a week tomorrow. It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to even try and sleep for fear of making it worse. Can anyone who's been through this or similar share their own experiences and let me know this is all perfectly normal (assuming it is)??

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
23-09-18, 21:37
Real stuff happens to people with HA. You broke your shoulder. It's gonna hurt and take a while to heal :shrug: Follow up as you should and take OTC remedies to help the pain. Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts