PDA

View Full Version : Worried about bladder/prostate

JamesRed
23-09-18, 21:45
Hey everyone, I hope you're all ok. I've been having a good few weeks/months with my HA, but once again I'm suffering under the cloud of anxiety.

It started earlier in the week when I started getting a weird feeling behind my testicles, sort of in the tubes in the sacks that lead into the body. I had a feel around and felt no lumps on the testicles themselves.

However, today I started to feel a heaviness/ache in my lower abdomen/pelvis region, as well as ache on inside of thighs (more right than left) and a little in the lower back. I've also been urinating a lot more usual, it's not stinging, but a lot more frequent that my average daily bathroom usage.

I've been following my cbt practices my councillor gave me and tried to keep my mind calm that it could be a pull or perhaps a water infection, but as the days gone on my mind has rushed to the worst case scenarios - bladder/prostate cancer. I know it's unlikely at my age, but it's hard to not focus on the worst when you can feel the discomfort constantly.

sarahxxx
07-10-18, 22:06
hi my husband has prostrate cancer none of the symptoms you have just show up in his blood my son is getting tested as he has the same symptoms as you doctor says its unlikely to be the prostrate sound more like a urine infection so get it checked to ease your mind

wilky44
08-10-18, 19:02
Could be a hernia