PDA

View Full Version : Twitching Jerking and trembling

lisabaxt
24-09-18, 13:30
hi -
I have GAD - which has morphed into a health anxiety over the years. Recently, the nighttime twitches i have had for years (but didn't care about as i was asleep lol) - have started to occur during the daytime. Random jerks and twitching particularly when trying to relax. The hypnic jerks you get when falling asleep have increased to the point where i am almost scared to go to bed as i know i will get stressed out and scared (vicious circle right there)
I also tremble a lot and my hand, in certain positions really shakes. I had a basic neuro check done a little while ago and all is well, but i am still convinced i have some nasty progressive nerve disease.
anyone else have the same?

TylerB
25-09-18, 00:15
I have all of your symptoms. Twitching all over. Little involuntary movements. Hypnic jerks. Trembling sometimes in my lips (when whistling and drinking), my thumb if I move it a certain way, my face if I scrunch my nose a little bit. All of these symptoms have been around for months and months and occur infrequently. They are all signs of a shot nervous system from anxiety.