PDA

View Full Version : Picture gallery

angiebaby
21-08-07, 11:46
Hello, just wondered if anyone could help to explain to me how to put my picture on the gallery. Thankyou.

angiebaby
21-08-07, 12:02
Sorry, just another quick question. Just been having a look around the site again and got up my last reputation on the bottom of the screen. It only shows the last one, i didn't even know i had a reputation, and i just wondered how to get up all of my reputation so i can have a look, is this possible? It says that i have 11 points. And i am very surprised as i never knew about this before. So thanks to all, whoever has done it.xx

eeyorelover
21-08-07, 13:26
Hi Angie -
I'm pretty sure that you send you pics to Nic and she puts them in the gallery:yesyes:

Also if you look at one of your posts you will see a little scale right next to the post number at the top of the post. If another member thinks that your post is extra helpful - or maybe just because they think you're cute JK LOL - they can click on that scale and it adds to your reputation points. The only thing is that I dont' know how you view that or even if you can. I'll ask though:winks:
xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
21-08-07, 14:18
Angie

Have a read of this ...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19889

angiebaby
21-08-07, 18:43
Thanks for your replies and i think i have managed to send an email to Nic with my piccy for the gallery and my avatar that i would like.
However, i have read through the info about the 'green box' of reputation but i cannot see an option for having a look at your reputation. Is this possible, or does it say and i've missed it somewhere, sorry to be a pain. Thanks again, Angiebaby.xx:blush:

nomorepanic
21-08-07, 18:45
I can see mine when I click on my "User CP". The threads are listed there.

angiebaby
21-08-07, 18:55
Oh thanks a lot Nic and i hope you get my email ok, getting better at doing things on the pc though ain't i? Lol.:D

nomorepanic
21-08-07, 19:30
Angie

I replied to email - pic is on gallery but avatar never came through.:shrug:

You are doing fab at it!!! :yesyes: :yesyes: so don't give in now lol.

angiebaby
21-08-07, 23:17
oh golly gosh, too much Big Brother, lol. I will resend the avatar, thanks again.xx

nomorepanic
22-08-07, 21:22
Got it and uploaded now Angie

angiebaby
22-08-07, 21:55
Oh thankyou very much, will have a look.xxxxx

angiebaby
22-08-07, 21:57
That is brilliant, my spongebob is here at long last!! Lol. I know i am so very sad.xx:blush: