PDA

View Full Version : Vibrating, pulsing, inner tremor? Freaking out

Emls78
25-09-18, 16:23
My HA is through the roof right now. I’ve just gone back to work after 4 months off with digestive issues, chest pain, you name it I’ve had it, except nothing can be found that’s wrong with me! My chest pains have been awful for days along with a tender churning stomach. But on top of that I’ve developed this strange inner vibrating feeling, like a constant twitch going off in my chest/upper stomach area. It’s freaking me out, does anyone get this sensation or know what it is? It’s worse, or definitely more noticeable when sitting or lying down but I have very little peace from it. I’ve spoken to my doc and he says he’s never heard of it and he’s not concerned. Please help! I can’t bare the sensation or the worry it causes me

richieron446
25-09-18, 16:41
My HA is through the roof right now. I’ve just gone back to work after 4 months off with digestive issues, chest pain, you name it I’ve had it, except nothing can be found that’s wrong with me! My chest pains have been awful for days along with a tender churning stomach. But on top of that I’ve developed this strange inner vibrating feeling, like a constant twitch going off in my chest/upper stomach area. It’s freaking me out, does anyone get this sensation or know what it is? It’s worse, or definitely more noticeable when sitting or lying down but I have very little peace from it. I’ve spoken to my doc and he says he’s never heard of it and he’s not concerned. Please help! I can’t bare the sensation or the worry it causes meHey I just posted on the tgread feeling deaparate pancreatic cancer.. My doc seems t
Not to be concered but is going to order me an ultrasound.. Of course I'm freaking out.. For more detail read my thread . its like the most recent one.. As for your anxieties... If nothing is showing perhaps talking to a mental very professional one who specializes in HA... I plan on doing so that way when there is a fear they can addreess it.. If you have tested for GI issues including using C.T. or Ultrasound.. And all is well. Maybe it is time to talk to someone.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk