PDA

View Full Version : Roof of mouth itchy and worrying

Earthmum
26-09-18, 08:51
Good morning all...my anxiety is through the roof today, so for the last few days I have been suffering with a itch on the roof of my mouth that I have to try and itch with my tongue :blush: it's so irritating I don't know what can be causing this the only other symptom I get now and again are itchy eyes but usually just the itchy mouth...im so worried I may be allergic to something im eating but this has never happened before in all my 42 years can someone help ease my fear that my throat won't suddenly close up and then I die sorry for the dramatic post but I am feeling rubbish today 😣

Earthmum
26-09-18, 15:36
Anyone please ?:shrug:

nomorepanic
26-09-18, 16:12
If that was going to happen it would have happened by now to be fair so I think you are ok there.

fightOrflight
26-09-18, 20:08
When I get allergies I always get that annoying itch in the roof of my mouth. I'm 42, it goes away I think this is normal just annoying.

ErinKC
26-09-18, 20:33
This sounds like environmental allergies, especially since you get itchy eyes, too. I'd try an over the counter 24 hour allergy pill.

Earthmum
28-09-18, 18:22
Thank you everyone Its been nearly a week now and I'm hoping it will go soon ��

Blue23Blent
28-09-18, 18:28
Yeah I’m sure you fine

Elen
28-09-18, 18:30
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

AnxietyGirl30
29-09-18, 09:45
I had this, I put it down to allergies. It would cormand go. Then eventually went away.

cattia
29-09-18, 11:52
Certain foods do this to me. I have oral allergy syndrome which is basically when your body reacts to certain foods that are similar to plant pollen, so you would only get this if you also have seasonal allergies. It isn't dangerous and isn't the same as anaphylaxis. I have no idea if this is what you have but mine comes on after eating certain foods and has got worse in the past couple of years (I'm 41).

Earthmum
30-09-18, 05:08
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen
There must be a mistake I have only posted this topic once! 🤔