PDA

View Full Version : Doc. Doesn't think it's anemia or anything really concerning.

richieron446
26-09-18, 13:26
Hey everyone.. I was taking a mediaction that lowers DHT and has many reported side effects of brain fog because dht is involved in the nuerosteriod process. I got brain fog while on it and now even though I'm off I have brain fog.. Although I do think there are times its not there. Also my eye lids were checked for signs of anemia and are fine.. I also don't get out of breath even when running or sprinting... Although the brain fog and nerves do make me want to close my eyes and relax or nap from time to time.. Recently to combat this I started taking supplements to try and counteract the brain fog but between mega doses of taurine and caffeine and some aleeve..I not only brought back my gerd which had been dormant for probably more than a year but I may have caused an ulcer because I had dark stool kind of sticky for a day and a half but has now gone away.. The pain has gone away but the doctor I saw palpated and did not seem concerned although I said I was a bit uncomfortable when my stomach was pressed hard.. The doc said she thinks most likely its severe anxiety .. I asked about stomach cancer or pancreatic cancer and she said she is really not concerned but she will run a few tests to give me a baseline since I'm new to her with some blood and an ultrasound.. I have been feeling the brain fog for about a month.. I would assume that if it were linked to anemia at this point it would show in my eye lids and I would be out of breath... That's why I don't believe one thing has to do with the other I.e. pancreas... Anemia I'm not but it sure seems like everything is going to be ok.. My HA just won't let me see it that way.. I'm convinced in in trouble..also had the thought maybe its linked to early stage diabetes because I do get more tired after eating but that xould be because I was on keto for months... As long as this isn't linked to PC or some cancer I'm happy.... Someone please help with your point of view on this.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

pulisa
26-09-18, 13:35
Sorry my response didn't help.

richieron446
26-09-18, 13:38
Sorry my response didn't help.Its certainly me and my HA is at the peak of its self... This is probably the worst I have ever been... I'm sorry I certainly dont want to waste your time.

pulisa
26-09-18, 13:52
It's ok. You might not get a "satisfactory" answer though on here.

richieron446
26-09-18, 14:15
It's ok. You might not get a "satisfactory" answer though on here.I understand.. And I would assume thats because most people are in the same state of mind as I?