PDA

View Full Version : I Now Turned My Worries To Deep Vein Thrombosis

PanickedGirl
27-09-18, 06:27
So now that my headache has gotten better, I moved on to worrying about the cramps I’ve been getting in my legs, especially my left leg.

This past Saturday, I noticed some leg cramping, followed by a large bruise on my left calf. I started getting anxious and worrying about getting blood clots or deep vein thrombosis.

I’ve been moving and stretching like crazy to get the cramping to go away. Only time I felt really relief was on Sunday when I played Just Dance with my fiancé. That gave me a little reassurance that it can’t be a blood clot or DVT.

The cramps would migrate from my thighs, whoch is where it originated, to my calf, around my knee, and the back of my knee. Yesterday, when my legs stopped hurting, my arms decided to hurt instead.

I’ve been waking up every morning with my thighs feeling crampy lately. Both the back of my knees hurt while I was at work and standing or sitting couldn’t weren’t helping. My legs felt a bit weak, but I thought it might be from the anxiety of the pain.

The pain is now focused on just my left leg... It’s radiating from the back of my knee and up the back of my thigh to the back of my hip bone, on the spine that’s close to my tail bone, but more above it. The pain also travels down my calf and to my ankle. This feels like a burning sensation...

I tried using a heating pad, which only helps briefly.

Because of the hip pain, I did wonder if it could be sciatica instead of blood clots... But maybe blood clots could cause sciatica..

I just took an ibuprofen and waiting for it to kick in...

At least I’m doing somewhat better than when I was on the antibiotics?... I just want the cramps to end and stop worrying..