PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Manmoor!

angiebaby
21-08-07, 18:58
Oh bless, thankyou Manmoor, i think i'm getting around slowly, learning something new each time. Much appreciated hun.xx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
21-08-07, 19:00
Awwwwwwwwwww Angie hun Awwwwww :hugs: no need for thanks bless :hugs: xxx

eeyorelover
21-08-07, 19:50
Isn't our Mandy one of the sweetest people you ever met??? I just love her to peices!!!!
If anyone I've ever met deserves to have good karma it's her:winks:

xxx
Sandy

Nibbles
21-08-07, 20:19
Yup and she has a really posh accent too! :yesyes: I've got to have words with her about a certain DVD I watched today though. :wacko: :blush:

You're a top mucks! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mike x

manmoor
21-08-07, 23:41
Not my fault Nibbles you windsurf, see the Loch Ness Monster amongst others lol. xxxxx

Anna77
21-08-07, 23:49
Thanks for the welcome you gave me in chat tonight, i kept getting booted :wacko: but you were extra nice so thanks all the same! :)

Lorelai x

Lindalou64
22-08-07, 00:48
I Agree Mandy Is A Great Lady She Is My Fav Irish Dope Lol.....i Love Her To Bits.....shes A Good Friend And Yes Mandy Im Talking About You Should I Go On..........hmmmmm Nah Dont Want Ya Head To Swell Just Kidding Hun Your The Best.............love Ya ........linda Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
22-08-07, 01:01
Aye, Mandy is a great friend to have. I also luv her to bits. Take care sweet mandy.

Hugs,

Laura

Granny Primark
22-08-07, 07:46
mandy people like you are far and few between.
You truly are a little Irish treasure:yesyes:
Now I hope youve still got me address so yer can send me that tenner you promised if i said something nice about yer.:sign20: :lisa:

No seriously mandy yer granny p loves yer to bits.:flowers:

Take care
LYNN xx