PDA

View Full Version : Cbd oil

Homer47
30-09-18, 21:13
Hi has anyone tried this CBD oil apparently it’s helpful to reduce your anxiety. Just curious if anyone has tried it thanks.

Sleepy
01-10-18, 08:04
I did, but it seemed to interact with my escitalopram, making me anxious and unable to sleep.

Homer47
01-10-18, 09:33
I,m on setraline my anxiety is going through the roof st the moment i need something to calm me down.

Homer47
01-10-18, 17:07
Not going to try this advised by my doctor which makes sense.

Sleepy
02-10-18, 09:21
You could try a benzo for relief when your anxiety is really bad. My doctor gave me lorazepam.

Homer47
02-10-18, 17:07
Doctor is putting me on venlafaxine starting next wk.

DavidJ85
02-10-18, 21:55
Hmmm I've just bought some CBD Oil to try and I'm on Sertraline too. To be honest mine's through the roof lately and just messing with my head so gonna try it and see and if it doesn't help or make it worse I'll stop

Fishmanpa
02-10-18, 22:06
I used cannabis during my cancer treatment and afterwards and it really helped with pain as well as the chill factor. I've been using CBD oil as well as a CBD salve for the last couple of years and I can honestly say, it really helps with pain and it has the relaxing benefits without the buzz. It's also something I can use during the day if needed.

I would ask your doctor to be sure and you have to be careful because using it, you'll test positive if you get drug tested at work.

Positive thoughts

cactuarjon
03-10-18, 07:26
I've just started using cbd oil this week. So far it's a very positive reaction and I'm absolutely delighted!

I can still feel my body resisting and anxiety bubbling, but so far I've been able to remain surprisingly, yet wonderfully calm. So much so that it got me through my job termination yesterday without a panic attack.

Homer47
03-10-18, 12:02
My doctor says basically no only because you would end up addicted in the long run. Addictive to the calm feeling we all would want. But to be fair i wouldn’t mind trying it maybe someday.