PDA

View Full Version : Relapsing anxiety sufferer.

Gremlin.
30-09-18, 23:53
Hi there. I'm Gremlin. I was doing really well for a while but recently in learning I probably have visual snow, I've gone down a rabbit hole and now exhibit a ton of whacky symptoms. The logical part of me knows it's probably just anxiety especially at my age (16) but oof. I was diagnosed with Adhd at 6 and major depressive dissorder and GAD at 11. I was doing better but I was taken off my prozac last year due to another mood disorder that it amplified. I often forget words now, stutter and have muscle twitches. I'm down the ALS rabbit hole right now and it's not too fun. I've shadowed this site for a while and finally decided to join. Hope I did my intro right.

venusbluejeans
30-09-18, 23:59
Hiya Gremlin. and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Confetti
07-10-18, 05:36
I have terrible visual snow too, it becomes a blizzard full of all sorts of threatening things as I'm sure you know too, hope you find coming here helps, just knowing that others experience similar thought processes calms me, there's never any guarantee you won't encounter the things you fear, but the fear itself is definitely something you suffer from and that must be tackled.