PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is through the roof

Homer47
01-10-18, 10:08
Hi my anxiety is that bad i have just left work with a banging headache. First time i have given into it. My anxiety is been all over the place this past month. Different worries etc. My body just feels like it’s on edge all the time. But because no was out Saturday night there’s this guy that always makes me on edge. About 25 yrs ago this guy got hit by a mate of mine and i was a witness but didn’t become the witness in the end. There’s been bad blood between them 2 on and off. I always thought he had a problem with me because i was there. So on Saturday night this guy was in the bar talking with someone in our group in the end i was getting nervous around him i asked him outside for a word. Obviously drunk what i remember i think he said he hasn’t a problem with me and i think he was saying about the situation i shook his hand bought him a pint. I left him feeling like all that time i,ve been worrying is now over. But why do i feel like next time i go out something will happen. Like i will worrying until i see him again. This is taking over on me. Please advise.