PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get a fear of certain people in

Homer47
02-10-18, 14:07
Hi. I get fears of certain people if i see them in person my anxiety goes up. Like this wkend this person that i have been fearful for a lot of years due to a guy that i no who hit him. At the time it went to court i was going to be witness but didn’t in the end. I was 17 and nervous and trying to impress. But ever since then this guy has been around town not bothered me but i,ve always has that paranoia about him that he might question me or attack me etc. This guy is a big guy. So as it happens this wkend he was in our friend gruop talking to my other mate. I was getting paranoid about his presence but i just acted normally then my mate turned to me saying summet that he said, i couldn’t hear him. Then the big guy was stood up i asked him outside to talk i said please. He did and i just asked from what i remember if he was ok with me etc. He did say he doesn’t no me or who are you. And said i have no problem with me. I was calm he was ok but i feel like i shouldn’t of said anything incase it causes trouble. That’s my paranoia starting again severe anxiety these past days. Thinking the next time i go up town something will happen. I just wish i didn’t day anything. Please advise this is doing my head in. Thing is when i get drunk i loose the nerves.

---------- Post added at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

I,m scared of my what ifs like i can see what’s going to happen because i brought up the past just because i was paranoid. And how should i act when we meet i don’t want to be all over the top nice this is what is running around my head constantly since Saturday night it won’t leave me.

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Is my anxiety making this out to be worse than it is why does it feel so real like these images or feelings real.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

What ifs feel real i mean.

RayDay
03-10-18, 05:17
Hi. I think this guy has no interest in you. If he wanted to avenge, he would not forget you - and he would not wait for "a lot of years". Your anxiety comes from guilt, that`s all. Nobody waits for years to beat one`s face.
If you still feel uncertain, there is sense to come to a good psychologist os a psychotherapist and work on this situation.