PDA

View Full Version : Hello

circleman
21-08-07, 22:10
Hi, I have a partner who suffers from panic attacks so in a need to find out more so I can help her I have decided to join and find out more about it.

manmoor
21-08-07, 22:38
Hi Circleman,

A big warm welcome to both you and your partner. xxx

angiebaby
21-08-07, 23:24
Welcome to you both. Happy hunting on the info, there is plenty for you on this site and lots of lovely people to give you help and advice.xx

Lindalou64
22-08-07, 00:33
Hello And Welcome You Will Find Lots Of Info Here .i Wish Yas The Best.......linda

Southern_Belle
22-08-07, 01:06
Hi Circleman,

Welcome to the site. What a wonderful thing to do for your partner. You will find loads of information and will also get support.

Hugs,

Laura

groovygranny
22-08-07, 02:54
Hello circleman :welcome:to you!

Lucky partner!:flowers:

Take a look at Panic Attacks under Problems/Issues on the left of this page - that might be a good place to start.

You'll get plenty of help and support from the forums too!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

honeybee3939
22-08-07, 10:07
Hi Circleman

Just wanted to welcome you and your partner to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will find some great information to help.:)

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

SammiB
22-08-07, 11:35
HI circleman

Welcome to the site, its a great thing your doing to try and help and understand

wish you all the best.

xx

AnxAndy
22-08-07, 11:47
Hi Circleman,
Welcome, hope you find this site as inspiring and helpful as I have done. Knowledge is the first step in understanding and coming to terms with these crippling problems. I wish both you and your partner the very best. Maybe you can ultimately get her to log on too?

Andy.

nomorepanic
22-08-07, 18:48
Hi and welcome to you both.

Hope we can be of some help.

CarpeDiem
22-08-07, 19:17
:) Hi Circleman :)

Well done for trying to understand your parteners issues - I've read quite a few threads by people who have found the site for exactly the same reason so I'm sure you'll cross paths & be able to exchange some tips.
(I just hope one of you is my boyfriend; he could use some tips sometimes!)
Hope you find the site helpful; I'm sure you will.
Take care, CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

Nibbles
22-08-07, 21:44
Hi Gnomeinc and :welcome:

You're already doing a brilliant thing offering support and showing willing to learn more. The links on the left are a good place to start and feel free to ask as many questions as you want.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
01-09-07, 13:09
http://www.tagworldresources.com/Tagworld-Graphics/Hello-Graphics/f68b73c84481e6f68a8e57fbc1a3f771.jpg

love minnie xxxxxxxxx

trac67
01-09-07, 16:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

JulieAs45
01-09-07, 16:08
Hi Circleman

:welcome: to NMP to you and your partner. Its great that you are so supportive of your partners probs, well done and hope the site helps you both. :yesyes:

Julie
:flowers: