PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Doctor!

Phill2
22-08-07, 00:49
I Love this DOCTOR!!!!

HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this true?

A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it... Don't waste them on exercise . Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so y ou get even more of the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?

A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No Pain...Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A:You're not listening.... Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?

A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: Are you crazy? HELLO Cocoa beans! Another vegetable. It's the best feel-good food around!!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape! !

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

Granny Primark
22-08-07, 07:40
What surgery does he work at?
and how soon can I get an appointment?:D
Thanks for the post phill that was really funny and brought a big :D to my morning.

Take care
LYNN xx

manmoor
22-08-07, 08:04
I agree with Granny I want to see that doctor lol. Thanks for sharing that Phill :yesyes: xxx

Phill2
22-08-07, 09:30
Thanks Guys
I wasn't sure this was the right place for it :flowers:

honeybee3939
22-08-07, 10:04
LOL Phill

Sounds like my kind of doctor !:winks:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

happyone
22-08-07, 10:08
Very funny!!!! I like this doc too!!!

happyone
xx

AnxAndy
22-08-07, 11:58
Nothing wrong with a bit of humour phill! .........not bad for an Aussie!

andy.

Phill2
22-08-07, 12:11
We're the most laid back and humourous people on earth :sign20:

jodie
22-08-07, 12:44
lol phill

i will take this to my doc and show him lol he might chill out a bit after reading this

jodie x

margaret911
22-08-07, 17:38
Loved the post phill, would love to meet this doctor lol

love Mags xxx