PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone take diazepam etc for anxiety

Homer47
05-10-18, 09:49
Hi just wondering if anyone takes calming pills from the docs for the anxiety along with your antidepressants.

nomorepanic
05-10-18, 11:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Lola-Lee
05-10-18, 12:33
I take diazepam when I have a panic attack,which lately is not that often,I used to take 2 daily and no problem with taking them with my antidepressants.:)

Homer47
05-10-18, 19:06
Thanks Lola i have always been on just antidepressants currently on setraline 50mg. Up until this wk i have really bed anxiety we’re i,m thinking the worst is going to happen i can actually see it happen and obviously it scares me. My fight or flight is or was constantly fired up. I didn’t no that you could take other meds with antidepressants. I,m 42 worrying for 32 yrs. At the docs on Monday to discuss about my meds. I did get venlafaxine from the docs but i have decided not go with them.