PDA

View Full Version : Positive Vibes Please

alexis
22-08-07, 15:51
Hi I wondered if I could please have some positive vibes sent my way, On Thursday I leave for Turkey for a week, whilst I am excited Im also very scared, I usually go abroad once a year and it does not seem to get any easier.
I have all safeguards in situ and plenty of things to do to keep me occupied whilst flying.
I enjoy the hols so much when Im there, how strange, I cant walk down my own street yet I can fly miles away, anyway thanks in anticipation.xx

Lindalou64
22-08-07, 16:04
HI ALEX ...............SENDING POSITIVE SIGNALS YOUR WAY>>>>>>>>>>POSITIVE THOUGHTS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP.WISH YA THE BEST..........LINDA XX

manmoor
22-08-07, 16:08
Alexis hun I'm sending you a bucket of positive vibes :hugs: Hope you have a great time in Turkey and you'll be in my thoughts tomorrow hun. xxx

Panic1971
22-08-07, 16:30
You lucky thing - wish I was going - I love Turkey.

Have a lovely time.

Gabby
22-08-07, 16:33
Big positive vibes coming your way :yesyes:

Have a fabulous time!! Im told its a really great place to go.

Send us a postcard!! lol

G x

Piglet
22-08-07, 16:42
You have a smashing time hun and we'll talk more when you get back. :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

bluesparkle
22-08-07, 16:51
hi alexis
loads of posative vibes coming your way for tomorrow
have a great time
rach

groovygranny
22-08-07, 17:01
ON THEIR WAY ALEXIS !!

http://www.griffy2k.com/images/positiveVibes2.gif

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

clickaway
22-08-07, 17:30
Hi alexis,

Sending you Good Vibrations for tomorrow!

Yes, it's just the build-up and getting there that is the problem - I think many of us have the same issue.

Just keep remembering that you are going to have a great time, right:)

Let us know how you get on upon your return.

:flowers:

trac67
22-08-07, 17:44
Mate,

you are going to be fine :hugs: :hugs: have a bloody brilliant time, chill out and enjoy the sunshine, and bring some of it back for us please lol

Catch up with you when you get back

Lots of love

Trac xxxx

honeybee3939
22-08-07, 17:48
Hi Alexis

You can have tonnes of postive vibes from me hun !

You have yourself a lovely time !:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
22-08-07, 19:05
Alexis

Good luck coming your way from me too :yesyes: :hugs: :hugs:

Have a fab time mate.
xx

Nibbles
22-08-07, 21:25
Good luck Alexis, I'm sure you'll have a fab time

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

alexis
23-08-07, 01:03
Hi all, many thanks for your support and replies, well as you can see ,its geting late and I should be in bed, for those of you that know me, as Ive been here a while now, I used to be up all hours and often reply at 4am, but lately have been good and left computer a lot earlier, but I think if I stay here later tonight, tomorrow wont come, lol, I wont have to pack and drive to airport and do that awful thing.............fly.Also leave cat and take dog to kennels, all a nightmare.
I am like this every year, I remember last year i went to Egypt and the support from here was fantastic, circumstances were a lot different then, I was having the first holiday without my perfect husband of 25yrs,I survived,and not only survived but enjoyed , I know it will be the same this year, but I dont like those big planes and being out of my safety zone, I like my house and my car. Anyway, Im twittering on, but its given me an extra 5 minutes staying up, lol, thanks again for all support,xxxxxxxxx

kilvosa
23-08-07, 01:21
Hi there
Have a brilliant holiday
take care Annexx

alexis
23-08-07, 01:28
Hi, many many thanks.xxx

Southern_Belle
24-08-07, 00:04
Hi Alexis,

Huge :hugs: for you and I know you will do well and have a wonderful time in Turkey. I want to hear all about it when you return under Success Stories. You always go to the most wonderful places!

Love,

Laura

alexis
02-09-07, 18:26
Hi, well here I am, once again safe, thanks to you all again, the holiday was superb, travelling was not quite as good, and i was extremely greatful for the valium from the GP.
When we went we were delayed for over 7 and a half hours, we were on the plane for approx one and a half, and no explanation as to why we were just sitting there.
We accepted the fact we were going to be late and enjoyed the time we had there, I did something, I never do and laid by the pool being very lazy, normally I cannot sit still, I fidget continuously.
The flight back was uneventful really, the flight was to time etc, in fact early,the only problem being we travelled for 14 hours to get home and through the night,got to the airport and my car wouldnt start,yesterday I was ill and thought it was a bug, but think it could of been sheer exhaustion and panic from being stuck in a strange place with no car to get me home.Anyway, am here to tell the tale,,,, and surprise surprise I survived the flight.

manmoor
02-09-07, 18:42
Aww well done Alexis. I hate delays at airports 5 minutes is like an hour you did good hun. xxx

Piglet
02-09-07, 18:58
Oh lovely to have you back - smashing well done on the flight you brave person you - hope there are lots of pics to see.

honeybee3939
02-09-07, 19:16
Alexis

I think you coped brilliantly.:yesyes: :yesyes: Glad you had such a lovely time and welcome home hun:hugs:

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

Southern_Belle
02-09-07, 20:22
Alexis, I knew you could do it and I'm so glad you had such a good time. Well done with all the coping that you were able to do!

:hugs:,

Laura

Eclipse
02-09-07, 21:01
Alexis,
As absent as I've been of late.....you've always been a star in my eyes!!
Well done lady!
Magz
XXXX

alexis
18-10-07, 00:15
Hi all, any chance of a repeat of those vibes, Ive just arranged to return to Turkey, I go on Saturday, never been abroad twice in a year before,, never mind twice in under two months, feel physically sick at thought of it, but know be OK once again. Not going with family or ex hubby this time, also first time in 25 years not had either, so feeling scared,

Southern_Belle
18-10-07, 00:23
Dear Alexis,

:yahoo: Happy Dance!!! WooHoo I know you can do this and yes you will have a wonderful time. Please try to focus on how much fun you will be having.

:bighug1: with Love,

Laura

trac67
18-10-07, 01:11
Good Luck matey, you can do it again xxx
Loads of positive vibes coming your way
Love
Trac xxxx

kate
18-10-07, 20:24
Have a lovely time, Alexis :hugs:

Love Kate x

Piglet
18-10-07, 20:49
Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Believe
19-10-07, 00:25
Hi Alexis,

Hope you have a great time. Sending you vibes from the USA.
You are doing great.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We Will Get Better

Lindalou64
19-10-07, 01:13
Good Luck Positive Vibes To Ya..........linda

alexis
19-10-07, 21:34
Hi, thanks to you all, it is lovely to be going away, gets me out, as you know, i cant go out here, and I work hard in my perfect job.
Tomorrow, I go to a hotel in England then fly Sunday. I dont feel excited, could be because Ive only just packed, once im up in the morning and bathed etc, the excitement will set in Im sure.
Thanks to you all, I really appreciate vibes and support.xxx

honeybee3939
19-10-07, 21:43
Alexis

Have a great time !:yesyes: :yesyes: Hope the car as been running ok too:)

Love
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

alexis
19-10-07, 21:54
Hi Andrea, new battery seems to have sorted it, watch this space in a week tho, got a neighbour who has key, as my son cant drive as partially blind,and daughter away,last time i went it was dead on return as I posted, dont think even the mechanic is sure its sorted, but one good thing, im not going in my car this time,,,,, am being chauffered,,,:D :winks:

pips
21-10-07, 15:41
POSITIVE VIBES :yesyes: AND HUGE BIG http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/hugs/images/90.jpg HUN.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_5_131.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm594YYGB)TIME.

TAKE CARE,

LOVE & WISHES,:hugs:

PIP'S X X X X

alexis
28-10-07, 17:19
Hi Andrea and Pips, many thanks for posts and hugs etc, well I had a super week away, unfortuntly Turkey suffered its first rain fall in 7 months, which was on and off for three days, and wonderful storms, then I got sciatica, something I very rarely suffer from,so was in pain for most of week, flights were OK and I was greatful for the valium I take on these occassions,upon returning to England my car was not only "dead " again but somebody had broke the mirror and scratched the door, with it being a metallic coloured casing i believe the cost will be high, back in the real world eh?
Anyway thabnks again.xxx

honeybee3939
28-10-07, 17:39
Hi Alexis

And welcome home hun glad you coped well with the flight etc, although by the sound of things the damage done to your car wasnt a very good welcome for you.:hugs:

love
Andrea
xxxxx

kate
28-10-07, 18:18
Welcome back, Alexis :hugs: Glad you had such a nice holiday :D

Sorry to hear about your car. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Love kate xx

nomorepanic
28-10-07, 18:48
Alexis

Glad you had a good time and sorry to hear about the car - what a pain isn't it!!

Well done on coping so well on holiday though.

alexis
28-10-07, 19:23
HI, thanks all, yes not to worry about the car, certainly didnt spoil the holiday, could have happened any normal day, at least it wasnt stolen.
Ive just delivered it to the garage and am leaving it, all week if necessary so they can find the fault, hopefully.
Big step for me, being without transport, as its the only way I get out, but Ive got lifts to work sorted till Thursday at least, many thanks to you all agian.xxx

Piglet
29-10-07, 00:06
Welcome back :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers: