PDA

View Full Version : its back again!!

michelleann
22-08-07, 16:00
hi all
well not been here for a while wow how its all changed its had a facelift:) . ive been a sufferer for about 11 years now i have bouts of severe anxiety then although its always present i have some managable times, saying that i still carnt queue or sit on buses and if anyone remembers me from before this was a big thing for me. but back to nowive noticed over the last few weeks my anxiety is getting worse main systems trembling, not able to relax, over breathing, shortness of breath, not able to concentrate, feeling im gonna pass out i could go on. i feel its taking over me again and carnt fight it its so exhausting and i feel slightley depressed by it, i do have a bit more stree than normal at the mo but thought i was fine but thats my anxiety for you it likes to remind me its still there:weep: . the shortnesss of breath though is a new one for me it feels like im not getting enough breath and is very shallow has anyone getting any advice/tips on this as i would be really greatful. a big hello to nic and meg hope you remeber me:shades: take care michelle x

Lindalou64
22-08-07, 16:12
Hi Michelle Thats What I Usually Have Is The Breathing Thing Going On.....but You Should Do The Breathing Exercises And Muscle Relaxation I Try Im So Bad At Stickin With It Tho I Always Have An Excuse I Have To Much Work Oh I Cant Now On And On...lol...but I Wish Ya The Best On The Forums Theres Alot Of Tecniques For This Prob.................linda X