PDA

View Full Version : Fear has taken over my life...

Emilia1991
09-10-18, 17:59
I was with someone for 2 years and now broken up after finding out he has cheated several times. He gave me chlamydia last year as I found out after a curious test which I foolishly forgave and took him back. This ultimately sparked my HA.

I have been checked for everything other than hiv as I fear the ultimate worst. Im constantly ruminating and back tracking in my mind of potential symptoms such as early last year I had a few night sweats. Not sure if this was simply the stress of the situation/my job at the time as i had these whilst I was young completing school examinations. Also thinking of times I had a temperature- not sure if this was linked to a cold which I had a few last year. Or even a rash which could have been anything but again thinking of the worst.

My last blood test was Christmas 2016 at the clinic which I’m not sure if they had tested for it as I only asked for syphollis but on going back they said they can’t do seperate tests.
I had a full blood count/test a month ago due to a swollen gland which came back all fine other than mild anaemia.

I know the simple solution is to do a test however I just can’t find the guts. I don’t believe he’s got one done before either as he’s admitted he’s too scared. It’s slowly ruining my life, I cannot relax and constantly on edge feeling like I can never be happy Need advice from fellow health worriers :(