PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Deanatron
09-10-18, 20:17
How's it going ?

Well I haven't been on here for almost a year and half because I kinda got myself to a point where I thought I was ok and I always wanted to come on and tell everyone how I'm doing :hugs: and then well out of no where today Bam its all come back because my mom died of cancer a year ago and I gradually felt myself getting the anxiety back and I thought no keep fighting it off.. the Drs are aware of my health anxiety I have

and then today Bam I'm questioning everything like I'm going to the DRrs tomorrow because I had surgery down below .. no cancerous just needed doing .. but now its all started playing up again and i'm back to the stage of will the Drs word be enough to settle me back down... the one thing I always wonder is can a Dr just by looking at you and questions , tell if you are sick with cancer , this has always been my health Anxiety the Big C and I just want to go in there and say I feel like I have it so they can say well you don't .. im a mess tonight im trying to calm my self with the Dr would know just by looking at me and tests they can do in there offices they would have a idea .. im sorry if it all don't make sense

escapeartist
09-10-18, 20:41
You sound like you are in distress - I am so sorry.

I guess with HA no matter what reassurance you get, it can still keep going. You need to somehow trust that the drs will know. Of course, they do miss things, but not as often as we think/the news report.

If you have had surgery I am certain they will be vigilant and look after you. It is normal for you to be feeling anxious given your recent loss too - be kind to yourself.

Deanatron
09-10-18, 21:33
You sound like you are in distress - I am so sorry.

I guess with HA no matter what reassurance you get, it can still keep going. You need to somehow trust that the drs will know. Of course, they do miss things, but not as often as we think/the news report.

If you have had surgery I am certain they will be vigilant and look after you. It is normal for you to be feeling anxious given your recent loss too - be kind to yourself.

Thank you :)