PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop worrying about my symptoms

Ethansmom
10-10-18, 16:33
I have severe acid reflux (med related). Has this happened to anyone else. I take Effexor? I'm spiraling because i'm worried it won't go away. It's been 4 weeks of reflux and I have to keep taking TUMS or an acid reducer. I can't keep taking that forever. Has anyone dealt with this before, and did it go away?

escapeartist
10-10-18, 16:36
Didn't want to read and run, though I don't have direct experience. I also have acid reflux, but on lansoprazole for it.

There are several medications that can help you, as well as diet modifications. I cannot help about the Effexor angle, but I hope someone else on here might be able to help.

Do not despair - there are solutions to most things! :)

nomorepanic
10-10-18, 17:01
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Ethansmom
10-10-18, 21:25
Thank you! Right now I'm supposed to try Pepcid AC for two weeks to see if things settle. I don't want an endoscopy. I have panic disorder and would be scared to death!