PDA

View Full Version : Another Headache Post (first by me).

MikeOliver
11-10-18, 15:03
Hi Guys, right off the bat I want to say thank you for all your posts in this forum. While this is the first of mine I have been using this site for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time now, as well as the FB page.

I do suffer quite bad HA and go through spells of having it and not (mostly, with one thing or another and always about the big C).

I have had daily headaches now on and off for nearly 2 years. The pain always in my right eye socket and at the base of my skull on the same side. Now I have been to the Drs and he isn’t worried (no tests done though), I have seen my dentist as well as optician (I am in again on Saturday but going for general 12 monthly check up due to wearing contact lenses daily.

I was wondering if anyone else has this exact same pain and what is your diagnosis. While the pain isn’t so severe that that it is effecting my working life, it is pretty much always there but no worse or no better.

I am sorry to post another headache post as I know (and have read most if not all) but I was wondering if anyone has my exact symptoms?

Many thanks,

Mike.

Scared-to-human
11-10-18, 22:39
I literally have the exact same right side and base of my head on the right. It's so annoying!!!

MikeOliver
12-10-18, 07:36
It really is STH. I have times when I really worry myself sick about and other times its just damned annoying.