PDA

View Full Version : Long Panic Attack

AnxiousGirl1
12-10-18, 01:10
I have been having a panic attack for about 24hrs now. I wondered if this is normal and if anyone has had this. My nerves feel completely frazzled and I have no idea how to stop it. I have tried deep breathing and it only lasts but so long as the symptoms come back. Please help!!!!

C1989
12-10-18, 02:52
Don't worry you're going to be fine. Panic can cause your adrenaline to rocket which can contribute to you feeling frazzled and exhausted. You're not going crazy and remember it's not going to harm you. I've had one too as long and as powerful. Please be positive and remember you're a winner.

9abor
14-10-18, 06:22
The deep breathing is a really helpful and great idea. Try to give yourself fully to breathing. Give your 100% full attention to perception of breathing. Practice makes perfect, or with this :-) perfect practice makes perfect. You can practice multiple time per day, the best when you had a few moment and you were waiting (for bus, etc) anyway. Good luck and don't forget the more you give your full attention while you're breathing the better coping skills you will have.