PDA

View Full Version : Bump/bone on the scalp

zebra
16-10-18, 16:05
Hi, does anyone notice an asymmetry on the scalp? I found a little bump on the back of my head, in the hair, right side...it is hard...doctor said it is bone...but i cant feel it on the other side...so I hope he can feel it well anf if he felt the right place...I asked also my dermatologist and she said there is nothing to worry about in this place...or bone or a fat cyst..lipoma...but the she felt it and said she thinks it is a bone..but i am an HA sufferer...:D:blush:

Fishmanpa
16-10-18, 16:08
i am an HA sufferer...:D:blush:

That and the fact two medical professionals have given you an explanation means what?

Positive thoughts

ankietyjoe
16-10-18, 16:08
So two trained professionals have told you what it is, but you thought you'd ask some untrained strangers on the internet....just to be sure? :huh:

zebra
16-10-18, 16:10
I dont know if they felt the bump I thought...I wasnt able to find it there...sometimes I hardly can find it...I only tried if someone has the irregular scalp too...

.Poppy.
16-10-18, 16:28
Everyone has irregular scalps. I would find it far more odd of someone had a perfectly smooth, rounded scalp.

There used to be a discipline where individuals would study various bumps on the scalp, map out the skull and they believed that different textures different places meant different things in regards to intelligence, personality, etc. It's obviously been debunked but that alone is proof that everyone has bumpy heads. :D

axolotl
16-10-18, 16:29
I dont know if they felt the bump I thought...I wasnt able to find it there...sometimes I hardly can find it...I only tried if someone has the irregular scalp too...

Medical professionals who have felt your head will be able to tell you a much better answer than Internet randoms who haven't!

i am an HA sufferer

Are you doing anything to address this, because this is the real illness here?

zebra
16-10-18, 16:35
Everyone has irregular scalps. I would find it far more odd of someone had a perfectly smooth, rounded scalp.

There used to be a discipline where individuals would study various bumps on the scalp, map out the skull and they believed that different textures different places meant different things in regards to intelligence, personality, etc. It's obviously been debunked but that alone is proof that everyone has bumpy heads. :D

Thanx!