PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins

bottleblond
23-08-07, 09:50
Just a quick post to say.......I'M PETRIFIED!

I'm leaving the house in 40 minutes to have my dental treatment stared. I wouldnt say i'm a wreck but i am sooooo nervous. :wacko:
I just hope i can go through with this!

love Lisa
xxxxxxx :shrug:

SammiB
23-08-07, 11:25
Well you've gone now, so i hope you do and hope it went well

xxx

Gabby
23-08-07, 12:41
Aww Lisa hope it went ok. Let us know ur alright xxx

:hugs:

G xx

yorkylover
23-08-07, 13:28
Hope all went well for you,Im off to the dentist at 3.25 today and Im pooping:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

bottleblond
23-08-07, 14:03
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.............. it went fab and one is sporting a very nifty repaired gnasher :D ! can you see it? it's the one on the left. :huh: Jings i'll have them falling at me feet now!!! ROFL!!

ok housework is a'calling!!
thanks for all the lovely messages

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxx :yesyes:

Ozzy
23-08-07, 14:05
well done botbots :hugs: :yesyes:

honeybee3939
23-08-07, 14:26
Ohh Lisa

only just caught up with your thread !:ohmy:

A BIG WELL done for going to the dentist !:yesyes: :yesyes: Thats a great achievement for you hun !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

northern_sky
23-08-07, 14:28
Well done and good luck to yorkylover. :)

purplehaze
23-08-07, 14:45
Rock on and well done

So its smile and the world smiles with you lol

bottleblond
23-08-07, 15:26
thanks you lot!

I'm like this with the dentist, i can't sleep for about a week before my appointment and then when i get there, i'm fine!!!

Donna,make a deal with you hun, when my treatment is finished which wont be too long, as i dont nead much more done, i shall send you a pic of me pearlies.

It's taken me about a year to get this far and i'm extatic. So for anyone out there who like me, has the dentist phobia, please don't be afraid as the THOUGHT of going is far worse than the event. I had my front tooth rebuilt as it had snapped in half, and i never felt a single thing. I also had and x ray and impressions taken. If you do not feel comfortable with the dentist you have then please find one who suits, my dentist had been a godsend as he knows my history (plus he's very very very sexy) but i know now that my confidence is on it's way back and once that is there, i think my life will eventually change.

Thanks alot again for your kind words, it has meant alot to me today :hugs:

loads a love and hugs

Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
23-08-07, 15:45
GOOD JOB LISA........BIG HUGS FOR YA....TALK SOON ...LOVE YA.....LINDA XXXX

margaret911
23-08-07, 19:49
Well done Lisa, I am really proud of you love

love Mags xxxxx

bottleblond