PDA

View Full Version : really weird thoughts...

tech3545
17-10-18, 20:29
Ever since summer I've been obsessing over this "feeling". I haven't found anyone who struggles with this and its hard to describe but it scares the living daylights out of me. This started after my health anxiety got better. I would think this was normal and that would be a start at least, if I could find a single person who could relate, but I've yet to find that. I have obesessive thinking bouts, that can last for months. Sometimes they can be about me convincing myself I have some kind of disease or it could be something philosophical. About 2 years ago I went crazy over solipsism. This is similar but worse. Its basically has to do with my perception, its very hard to describe. I seem to associate thoughts and situations with places in my mind. When I'm sad or feel doom my perspective changes. Things actually look different and my life has an overall different "theme" or feeling. I found now that I can make myself feel like its Monday when its actually Friday. Or I can think of something like a location and it really bothers me cause I relate it with something happening in tge future. Its so strange and I don't know why it bothers me so bad but it prevents me from being happy. Youd probably think its nothing to worry about and it doesn't sound serious but ive dealt with this for months. If I were gonna get over it I think I would by now. Can anyone relate at all?!

Scass
17-10-18, 20:52
Ever since summer I've been obsessing over this "feeling". I haven't found anyone who struggles with this and its hard to describe but it scares the living daylights out of me. This started after my health anxiety got better. I would think this was normal and that would be a start at least, if I could find a single person who could relate, but I've yet to find that. I have obesessive thinking bouts, that can last for months. Sometimes they can be about me convincing myself I have some kind of disease or it could be something philosophical. About 2 years ago I went crazy over solipsism. This is similar but worse. Its basically has to do with my perception, its very hard to describe. I seem to associate thoughts and situations with places in my mind. When I'm sad or feel doom my perspective changes. Things actually look different and my life has an overall different "theme" or feeling. I found now that I can make myself feel like its Monday when its actually Friday. Or I can think of something like a location and it really bothers me cause I relate it with something happening in tge future. Its so strange and I don't know why it bothers me so bad but it prevents me from being happy. Youd probably think its nothing to worry about and it doesn't sound serious but ive dealt with this for months. If I were gonna get over it I think I would by now. Can anyone relate at all?!

I’m not going to tell you it doesn’t sound serious. Because it’s serious to you. But it sounds like you’re getting intrusive thoughts and then helping them along their creative path!
Anxiety regularly convinced us that we’re something we’re not. If you deal with the anxiety then you should start to be able to deal with those thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk