PDA

View Full Version : so i did it...

spacebunnyx
23-08-07, 11:55
heya everyone,

not sure how i managed it but i got through my 10 day holiday in the midst of massive health anxiety. my symptoms were still there, but i tried really hard not to think about them and somehow managed to get through it! i was moody and quiet at times, but i didn't want to ruin the trip for my boyfriend so i dealt with it. I even climbed a mountain! now i'm back in the uk i feel really terrible, my symptoms havn't gone away and in fact i feel worse. i'm having a barium swallow next tuesday - and i hope everything will be fine after that. i'm so sick of all the worry, its all grounded in reality (a month and a half ago i got treated for cervical abnormalities) but my anxiety just seems to make everything worse. i keep thinking i'm going to kick the bucket and keep having really negative thoughts. its pants.:weep:

SammiB
23-08-07, 12:07
Well You should be feeling bludy proud of yourself, i think you have done enormously well to not avoid the situation, and c'mon i bet you enjoyed it.
You know now you have the courage, and i know that when we do these amazong things all the anxiety we put on hold comes rushing all at once when your home and tired but you know it will go away

and i hope everything goes well

good luck and take care

xxxxxxxxxxx