PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Ats666
18-10-18, 19:40
So I’ve managed to keep my health anxiety under control for a long time, until about 7 weeks ago and I can only describe it as back with a vengeance!! But this time the trigger is dizziness and I have never really experienced this as an anxiety symptom. I’m now petrified that it is something else. The dizziness is more a woozy, light headed feeling and I am finding it really difficult to cope with. Does anyone else experience this constant feeling and if so how do you all deal/cope with it? Thank you in advance x

Ihateanxiety23
18-10-18, 19:45
Man I had this last for weeks and freaks me out everytime. I notice it gets worse when you're in a open area. Like a home depot or Walmart. I'll be walking and just feel lightheaded. Its definitely anxiety because it eventually goes away dont think too much about it.

nomorepanic
18-10-18, 20:14
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

roseanxiety
26-10-18, 00:41
This is a common anxiety symptom that i have also. It’s upsetting when it happens because i think I’m going to fall out and someone will have to call an ambulance for me. I have never once fallen. It goes away in a few minutes. It does happen more frequently when i am especially anxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jray23
26-10-18, 01:24
Anxiety and dizziness/disequilibrium are intricately linked. I've had anxiety that caused dizziness and now I have dizziness that causes anxiety!

As for the Home Depot/Walmart thing that is not a coincidence - it's the flourescent lighting that causes it. (and also the busy environment can contribute)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk