PDA

View Full Version : My symptoms (twitching, palpitations, and many more)

MattBananafone34
18-10-18, 23:52
I haven't posted on here for a little while. I have been better when it comes to my anxiety.
I am a 16 year old male.

-I have been experiencing twitching all around my body for the past 2 months. I just don't understand why??? I get them in my thighs a lot, my legs, my face a ton and even my back.

- I get back pain a lot too. Not sure why. I was told I have mild scoliosis that requires no treatment because it is very rare for it to get worse.

- I also get 2-5 palpitations a day which also freaks me out because I went to the cardiologist a year ago and I was told all was fine. They happen randomly but I noticed them when I bend down to get something and such.

I just don't understand why I can't be normal like I was exactly 1 year ago. I just don't get it. I have been afraid to exercise and now I feel like I have a dangerous heart, back and brain problem.

My parents don't want to send me to all these doctors because I already went to all of them and they told me I am fine. However, this was months ago and I am wondering if I just suddenly got worse. :(

-matt

Fishmanpa
19-10-18, 01:58
Have you spoken to your parents about needing help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

MattBananafone34
19-10-18, 02:31
Yeah but they calm me down and they have went took me to the doctor and it helped temporarily. The anxiety just comes back for no reason. The reason being is that the symptoms reappear out of nowhere.