PDA

View Full Version : Gangrene

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 16:00
One worry after another..

I was playing football, and I kicked the ground instead of the ball, and the pain was bloody murder. Its not floppy or bruised, but its swelling and putting cold peas on it seems to have helped the pain.

I am worried that I will get gangrene and have to have my toe/foot off.

Elen
19-10-18, 16:17
You have been posting a lot recently about a variety of fears.

In answer to this question no chance of gangrene.

Fishmanpa
19-10-18, 16:26
Have your parents taken you to the doctor to discuss your anxiety? Do they know you're posting on an anxiety forum seeking help?

Positive thoughts

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 16:35
Have your parents taken you to the doctor to discuss your anxiety? Do they know you're posting on an anxiety forum seeking help?

Positive thoughts

No - I have not yet visited to doctor as it only happened about an hour ago. I have discussed my fears and the forum with my parents, and they said its ok. They are quite supportive of me with phobias and anxiety however nothing seems to reassure me. :Weep:

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

You have been posting a lot recently about a variety of fears.

In answer to this question no chance of gangrene.

Thanks - I have not googled it. Though in the past I have heard that it can spread within hours and kill you. It is frightening me a tad bit.

Fishmanpa
19-10-18, 17:14
No - I have not yet visited to doctor as it only happened about an hour ago. I have discussed my fears and the forum with my parents, and they said its ok. They are quite supportive of me with phobias and anxiety however nothing seems to reassure me. :Weep:.

Have they seen your post history here? I think if they read your posts, they would act immediately and seek real life help for you. I encourage you to show them and ask for help. My daughter came to me and told what was going on. She suffers from depression and anxiety. I, along with her mother, made sure she got real life help. She goes to therapy and takes meds. She's doing much better.

You're still a child and shouldn't have to suffer like this :weep: Please talk to them and ask for help.

Positive thoughts

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 17:22
Have they seen your post history here? I think if they read your posts, they would act immediately and seek real life help for you. I encourage you to show them and ask for help. My daughter came to me and told what was going on. She suffers from depression and anxiety. I, along with her mother, made sure she got real life help. She goes to therapy and takes meds. She's doing much better.

You're still a child and shouldn't have to suffer like this :weep: Please talk to them and ask for help.

Positive thoughts

I will show them my post history..I have told them my fears before, and they say that it is nothing to worry about and not to worry at all.

I know, but no one should have to go through this :weep:

Fishmanpa
19-10-18, 17:36
I will show them my post history..I have told them my fears before, and they say that it is nothing to worry about and not to worry at all.

I know, but no one should have to go through this :weep:

That's exactly my point. You need to show and tell them how badly this is affecting you. You should be out with friends or doing something you enjoy as it's the weekend but you're here worrying about impossible health situations. I hope they see the urgency of this and get you proper real life help.

Positive thoughts

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 18:58
That's exactly my point. You need to show and tell them how badly this is affecting you. You should be out with friends or doing something you enjoy as it's the weekend but you're here worrying about impossible health situations. I hope they see the urgency of this and get you proper real life help.

Positive thoughts

I have told them about the above..And they said what you said, its practically impossible. I think I will just go to my friend's tomorrow and try to forget about it.

Fishmanpa
19-10-18, 19:44
I think I will just go to my friend's tomorrow and try to forget about it.

Until the next time.... Can't say I didn't try :shrug:

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 22:03
Until the next time.... Can't say I didn't try :shrug:

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

Thanks. You helped a lot :)