PDA

View Full Version : Rabies scare!

kony1588
19-10-18, 21:56
So basically yesterday I opened my doorknob and I have eczema on my hand, now I think that a rabid raccoon slobbered all over the doorknob whilst I was at school and now I might get rabies. I checked and the doorknob was dry but for some reason im still scared of getting rabies. Thanks.

AMomentofClarity
19-10-18, 21:57
So basically yesterday I opened my doorknob and I have eczema on my hand, now I think that a rabid raccoon slobbered all over the doorknob whilst I was at school and now I might get rabies. I checked and the doorknob was dry but for some reason im still scared of getting rabies. Thanks.

Absolutely positively impossible.

HullSimplibus
19-10-18, 22:04
Impossible.

Rabies is only spread through infected animal saliva in a wound, and even then it is still rare.

Don't worry :)

MRS STRESS ED
19-10-18, 22:08

why why why :doh: would you even think this please go get some help for the real issue

Best wishes xx

venusbluejeans
19-10-18, 22:35
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.