PDA

View Full Version : UTI? Surely not

kirstynic
20-10-18, 10:22
Extreme back pain surely cannot be a uti? Legs tingling, pelvic pain and feeling like giving birth would be a less painful option. Saw doctor Wednesday who has done ca125 blood test and referred for urgent ultrasound which is next Wednesday. Got so bad last night had ambulance out who said I had urine infection but when I saw a doctor at out of hours she said my urine was clear maybe because I drank so much. Now got to wait till next week but still in a lot of pain 😢 and the tingling? Any advice so welcome as I am convinced it is cancer of some kind :’(

refreshingsanity
21-10-18, 11:11
if they said you have a urine infection its most likely that! especially the tingling. if you drink so much water and then pee, your urine can show up clear on an exam. its what happened to my mom at urgent care, except the day before she went, she had blood in her urine once. next day, she drank so much water before going to urgent care the test showed up clear but they gave her antibiotics anyways because of the previous bleeding. i had a uti a few weeks ago and eventually left it to the point where i had to go to the er as i was in so much pain and was peeing blood, antibiotics ofc cleared it all up! if youre in a lot of pain they should have given you a short course of antibiotics