PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Ceres
20-10-18, 20:43
Hello. I’m Ceres, a new member apparently, so let’s see what I can say about me... I’m a 20 years old girl, which may be pretty young in these forums, but anyways. I’ve been suffering from anxiety for a number of years now, OCD too and depression, they usually go together. Anxiety is my main disorder though, I feel. On the other hand though, I’m pretty confident and outspoken, even though I get scared what the other person will say to me, I always want to assert myself and will feel uneasy if I don’t. I’m a bit of both really, I think, anxious and bold. I’ve been taking pills for years, that don’t really help and I’ve been seeing a few therapists, and currently seeing one, who haven’t helped neither, but I like talking to them. I’m private online, so I don’t really want to share more details, so yeah. I’m looking forward to navigating the forum, see what it’s like.

venusbluejeans
20-10-18, 20:52
Hiya Ceres and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Ceres
21-10-18, 00:38
Well, I’m mostly looking for people to talk to rather than help, but the articles are nice, I remember one of them helping me a bit with my hypochondria a few years ago. I’m finding the forums hard and kinda overwhelming, honestly. I mean, there are threads that I look at and I don’t have any replies for, I don’t know how to help, it feels like I know so much less than I think I do about all of this. The other thing is that most people on here are much older than me and it feels awkward talking to them, so yeah. Oh well.