PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough of being ill

Gregor
23-08-07, 20:09
Hi,

I feel like God is playing a joke on me at the moment. Why else would i be feeling so bad the whole time?? Enough is enough, though. I don't want to be ill anymore!

I want to be 'normal'. I want to be able to get out of bed without feeling lightheaded. I want to be able to go to the kitchen without needing to lie down. I just want everything that everyone takes for granted.

How do i achieve this?

I need help and i don't know who or where to turn to. I went to see my GP to get put back on medication. He refused, saying that it's not his responsibility! He says that my psychiatrist has to prescribe it. I don't even have one! I'm on the waiting list to see one, but what do i do in the meantime?

I want to talk to someone, but the Immigration people sent my wife home yesterday.

I want to bypass all the stuff i'm going through or need to go through to get better. I want to get there sooner.

Gregor

Joss
23-08-07, 20:22
Hey Mate,

I know where your coming from!. Try not to be so down on yourself, you will get better, your problem is that your mind is trying to take over you with all the negative thoughts going on in your head, and this is not helped by whats going on in your life.

Think positive. Go back to your Dr and tell him you need help. If he's not prepared to help you then tell him you want to see another Dr. Keep calm and sort out each problem step by step.

You will be with your wife again and you will get better. It's just going to need a little positivity on your behalf and a little help from the right type of medical expert.

There is always someone to talk to on here. We are all mates together!

J