PDA

View Full Version : Hello

veggiedog
22-10-18, 22:54
Hey everyone,

I'm veggiedog, 30 years old from Canada. I've had OCD (primarily health related) for most of my life. I've been lurking these forums for several years now and have really appreciated the (indirect) support.

Currently having a particularly bad day -- I just had a brain MRI done after some worrying symptoms and my doctor wants to discuss the results in person tomorrow morning. :( Of course, I'm thinking the worst.

Talk to you all soon.

venusbluejeans
22-10-18, 23:01
Hiya veggiedog and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Roseessa
25-10-18, 13:16
Hi,
I hope everything is okay.
Welcome officially to the forum. :)

Carys
25-10-18, 13:24
Hiyer veggiedog,

Welcome to being 'officially' posting on NMP :)

Its horrible when you are told that you are going to have a discussion in person, I've seen it happen on here many times. Doctors are trained to have chats following most results in person, there could be any number of reasons why he wants to see you - to try deal with your anxiety? to offer other tests ? Of course, feeling how you do right now, the worst thoughts are going to come into your head. I do hope you have good results tomorrow. :flowers: