PDA

View Full Version : Mraow

PaganGothicAngel
23-08-07, 20:33
Hey, my name is Stacey. I'm 17 and I'm in 6th form studying biology, physics and maths, I'm now going on to study them at A2 level, so I'm in upper 6th.
I have a a puppy called Mellis (it means Honey in Latin), she's a 9 month old yellow labrador and I love her to pieces. I also have a gerbil called Maxie.
I have been suffering from panic attacks since I was 13 I think and from depression (un diagnosed) since I was around 8.
I used to self harm, since I was 12 until just recently. I haven't done it in around 2 months and I hope I can keep it up.
I've been told I'm a good listener so if you ever need a chat I'm here. I think I'm rather easy to talk to, people do seem to talk to me a lot about everything. So I'd really just like to say I'm here if ever you need a (virtual) shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend.

bottleblond
23-08-07, 20:39
Hi Stacey love,

I spoke to you in chat before and your lovely toots! i'm glad you are enjoying the site and i'm so happy that you are going in the right direction.

well done

Lisa
:yesyes:
xxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
23-08-07, 20:44
Hi Stacey and :welcome:

You'll get lots of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
23-08-07, 21:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
23-08-07, 21:21
Hi Stacey,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
23-08-07, 21:47
Hello Stacey :welcome:to you!

Wow, biology physics and maths:yesyes:.......one of my 'O' levels was a Grade 3 in biology back in 1971 which I'm very proud of lol !!:wacko:

You'll be able to give and receive plenty of help and support here, I'm sure!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
24-08-07, 00:13
Hi Stacey,

Welcome to the forum. I'm so happy you have already been to chat it is such a nice place to meet people. Your dog sounds lovely. You will find many here who feel like you do and will get support and you already sound like you want to give back, that is nice.

Hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
24-08-07, 03:44
hi stacey and welcome ..........best to ya.....linda

SammiB
24-08-07, 09:11
HI stacey, i'm 19 just finished my school years so i know the pressure there.

anyways i hope that you find lots of friends here and get some great advice

xxxxxxxxxxx

CarpeDiem
24-08-07, 09:46
:) Hi Stacey :)

Glad you found the site & you've been controlling the self harming lately. There are plenty of people on here who can relate to what your going through (& plenty more who would appreciate your listening ear!) :D

Take care, CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

Pink Princess
01-09-07, 13:15
http://www.tagworldresources.com/Tagworld-Graphics/Hello-Graphics/f68b73c84481e6f68a8e57fbc1a3f771.jpg

nice to meet you stacey xxx

talk soon xxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
01-09-07, 19:17
Hi Stacey

A warm :welcome: aboard to you and hope we can be of some help.