PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Members!

Franchesca
23-10-18, 01:32
I don't know where too turn. I have been sick and suffering for so very long I cannot even remember what it feels like too be well. I have a torn meniscus and osteoporosis and vocal cord polyp, along with severe health anxiety, depression, agoraphobia and panic and depression. Somehow I have learned to somewhat "accept" that...learn too live with it. I recently had a abscessed infected tooth removed...it was the hardest thing to get too dentist..but somehow crying shaking and in wheelchair I did it! I was antibiotics 6 days before and 8 days after..14 day course amoxicillin 3x a day. I might have brushed too hard, my teeth are not good, plaque and need cleaning, now I have a sore red gum on the OTHER side of mouth?! I may have brushed too hard, could that inflame gums, brushing a little too hard? It's scaring me.

I also feel like I have a "body flu" no coughing or fever (yet) but severe body aches, terrible headache, eyes hurt, nausea, dizzy and very weak. My husband has bronchitis, terrible cough..on meds, inhaler, our child brought a cold or bug home, he is a little better, but husband and I are very sick. We have no one too help us. Can you get the flu without coughing and fever? Every time I get it I have cough and fever...this is different. I am worried it could be sepsis or meningitis or encephalitis! I had tooth removed, 14 days strong antibiotics, pharmacist says it was a long course, usually 7 or 10 days I did 14 days.

My therapist is out of town and my house call Dr had death in family, I don't know if I need Dr or dentist? I just got off antibiotics a week ago..I know it's not good too many. I almost wish, and this may sound odd, I DID have my child and husbands symptoms...at least I would know it was normal. Does that make sense? I am going too try salt water and peroxide rinse, just hoping I brushed a little too vigorously, and not abscess, I am so afraid of SEPSIS. My husband is very sick, can't bother him, he has ab-fib and congestive heart, so I am very worried about him. I am crying and panicking. I am praying to GOD for healing and recovery. If anyone can help me I would be grateful. I am sorry to bother anyone and post so long...Want to sleep but I am afraid I will die, I know that sounds bad. Thank you for listening, any prayers and help so needed. Thank you.

Carnation
23-10-18, 09:13
Francesca, you get flu like symptoms with teeth trouble. Gums will settle down in time.
Try regular warm salt wash several times a day. It will help to heal. I also suggest you make up some batches of chicken casseroles with plenty of onions or get someone to do it for you. That helps to clear any bacteria inside and maybe take some honey daily. More importantly you need plenty of rest. You generally get problems with your teeth when you are run down. So, chill out watching tv, drink plenty of fluids and I know it's difficult, but try to relax.

Franchesca
23-10-18, 11:08
Thank you Carnation,

That is what I suspected all along. Do you think I need more antibiotics? I had 14 days, maybe it did not kill the entire infection. My gums have settled down, salt water did work, I not having any horrible throbbing pain, except for a little soreness from extraction about week and half ago. My head is just pounding, I have had a headache for 3 days and my body aches all over, nauseous and so tired, then I start fearing sepsis or bacterial infection! I read bad teeth could kill a person. My son and husband are sick, coughs,congested,sore throats etc....I don't have those symptoms, is it possible too get bugs and viruses with different symptoms? I feel so bad for them too, we are all so sick. Thank you for writing me I will try the casserole with lots if onions. Thank you very much.

Carnation
23-10-18, 15:36
I am not a doctor, but personally I would give your body a rest from antibiotics as you have had 14 days worth.
Concentrate on eating well with plenty of fruit and veg, liquids and rest. It will take time for infections to heal, but they will with some tlc. If you have headpins that runs down to the eyes and sometimes the face, it could be your sinuses as I suffer with that. But as it hasn't even been two weeks yet since your tooth extraction, it will take a while for your body to adjust to that.
Keep up the salt water wash as it can not do any harm.
If you see improvement each day, then you know you are on the road to recovery. If you feel worse, you will know if you have to see GP, but it sounds like a recovery period to me. You might not even get the virus as you already had antibiotics, but sometimes when you are with people that are ill, you start to imagine getting it too. x

Franchesca
24-10-18, 02:12
Thank you Carnation for all your support. I am trying too rest, healthy food etc....It's been a very rough 3 years, with the last one being the worst. I can barely walk due too a torn meniscus and osteoporosis due too the fall I suffered, every step is pain, now along with the mouth issues. I have too somehow someway accept my mobility issues as the " new normal" and it's very very hard. I not that old and my body feels like I'm 95 years old?! Surgery is out due too location and poor blood flow,plus the fact my Mom died in surgery, so of course that terrifies me. I do not want to go on opiates, my only option is physical therapy, I had it short term, but too expensive. Insurance covered nothing, ( Insurance is terrible in the U.S. wouldn't wish it in anyone.)

So I'm dealing with brutal chronic pain, depression, anxiety, panic, agoraphobia, and health anxiety! Plus my husband has serious health issues, and we have a special-needs child. It's so overwhelming! I just want too crawl in bed and sleep, the only time I get any reprieve from the hell I live, the teeth settled down a little, I think I "overburdened" Going to try Electric toothbrush.

I have to get a cleaning, and my PA wants extensive bloodwork, trays, flu shot etc... Just thinking about it makes me cry. My whole family is so sick, months and months of sickness, pain, suffering, it's like my whole life removes around it, Its like "that's all I know" And I am praying for a slight reprieve for holidays.

Do you think it's too late for me? I mean too many things wrong? I talk to a therapist, low-cost once a week, my husband and certain friends and family do NOT think it's helping, which scares me. I mean what if nothing works?! Scary.

I've been praying too GOD if not complete healing and recovery, just perhaps partial healing, just to be able too function a little better. I have read you do not "bargain or barter" with GOD, I guess desperation goes with that. Do you think Carnation there is hope? I use to walk my Dogs an hour a night, grocery shop, clean, cook, go to the library, take hot baths, swim, another words I was living...I feel like I am dying everyday, and I do not want to leave my son. I'm sorry this post is so long and negative...I keep it all bottled up. I will continue too pray that things even slightly improve...just a little joy, blessings and peace. Thank you for listening....I hope I did not depress anyone. I am afraid I am going to be the ONE that does not recover. God bless you all and thank you

Franchesca
24-10-18, 06:28
Thank you

Carnation
24-10-18, 18:04
Francesca, I know it feels like everything is crumbling all around you, including yourself, but look at it as a phase in your life and other ways to make things easier and self help for yourself. Your husband will recover and he can help you more. You have probably been doing too much! You can try some meditation which will help to heal your body and mind. You could get more involved with your local church and help might come from it. x