PDA

View Full Version : Botulism

HullSimplibus
23-10-18, 21:49
Well, this has come up.

I don't remember eating anything that could cause botulism, but I had McDonald's today.

I am just irrationally worried that I have botulism and (probably) imagining breathing difficulties and weak eyelids.

venusbluejeans
23-10-18, 22:01
Well, this has come up.

I don't remember eating anything that could cause botulism, but I had McDonald's today.

I am just irrationally worried that I have botulism and (probably) imagining breathing difficulties and weak eyelids.

I am just irrationally worried that I have botulism and (definitely) imagining breathing difficulties and weak eyelids.

Stop consulting Dr Google.....

wilky44
23-10-18, 22:09
What? How on earth have you jumped to that conclusion ?

HullSimplibus
23-10-18, 22:25
I am just irrationally worried that I have botulism and (definitely) imagining breathing difficulties and weak eyelids.

Stop consulting Dr Google.....

I didn't use google

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

What? How on earth have you jumped to that conclusion ?

Not entirely sure

I have heard of its symptoms before and got worried somehow

Fishmanpa
23-10-18, 22:29
Well, this has come up.

This post is what I was referring to in your previous thread. Three days ago you were worried you had gangrene. I urged you to push to get help. All I really did is reassure you. Just three days ago after you said you would "try to forget about it", I responded...

Until the next time....

Having been hanging around here for a while I see the pattern clear as day. The reality is one can only do so much in this medium. You have to want to take the real life steps to help yourself.

Positive thoughts