PDA

View Full Version : Can anxiety give the same sysdoms as a flu?

josh1987
25-10-18, 07:16
Can anxiety give the same sysdoms as a flu? And the hot/sweats

josh1987
25-10-18, 11:39
Anyone?

Sabbine17
25-10-18, 11:58
If my symptoms are anything to go by, then yes.

Have a look at this post as well- it's mind blowing how many things it can cause.

Hope this helps :)
https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=138876&highlight=long+list+symptoms

bashley
25-10-18, 12:15
Well I have felft like I have had flu for over a week now, hold sweats then chills aches all over achy heavy legs, but not really any runny nose etc. I have no energy whatsover and i feel like its hatd to breathe. I suffer terribly from anxiety especially health anxiety, and I know how draining it is. Many people on here say it can feel like flu when anxiety is baf so yes anxiety can make you feel rough

Thistooshallpass21
25-10-18, 23:36
Yes. I frequently get body aches, headaches, sore throats, pins and needles and sweat when I’m anxious.

Recently I started sweating a bit in my sleep which has never happened to me before. My mind automatically went to HIV or Leukemia since night sweats are a pretty prominent symptom of those diseases. Mind you I was not soaking though my clothing. I didn’t wake up to my bedsheets dripping in sweat.

I started sleeping with a lighter blanket and meditating before bed and my “night sweats” have gone away.

Anxiety can do a lot to your body.