PDA

View Full Version : Annoying ear problems

SkyBlue252
28-10-18, 11:37
Hi,
I been having problems with my ear for about a year now, had some nasal spray for it, and just had another stronger dose nasal sprays to open my sinuses and drain fluid from my ears.... I nearly finished it now and nothing's changed.

Yesterday, I had an episode of lightheadedness, then ringing sound in my ears, thwn my mind blanks, my anxiety went up and as the ringing sound faded the burning numbness went down to my hands and feet out of the blue.

Is this common with anxiety? Or maybe earwax?

Majority of the times its a mild pressure in my ears that sometimes aches or itchess, either inside or outside the ear.

It releives while eating and after eating.

I feel it more in the night time, wearing a hoodie, trying to hear low volume or focusing on my ear. Also if I feel anxious or just depressed or down about something which is hard not to sometimes I feel it more.

It causes tension headaches and fuzzy eyes and makes me feel uncomfortable.

I also get flare ups now and then which causes heaviness in my ears and nose,and watery throat.

I tried putting cutton buds slightly inside, to rub it a little, but there's not much wax there.

I been thinking of trying some ear drops at the pharmacy to see if that solves the problem.
but unsure.

I tried telling a doctor last Friday, but I had another seperate issue,so she had no time for 2 problems.

But did say having a lopsided nose and deviated septum can cause some issues in both sinuses and ears...

Would it do any harm trying ear drops?

LeFi_81
30-10-18, 04:32
Hi there,

could it be that you Focus very much on These symptoms and then "make them worse"? I know if I have something and Panic interferes, then it can highlight symptoms for me. Try to take it easy and Maybe speak to your doctor if you have a good relationship.

Good luck