PDA

View Full Version : Sudden panic

Panda22
28-10-18, 17:37
I was just in my room and suddenly got like an adrenaline rush and a feeling like i was going to lose my mind :weep: kinda scary..
It was like i suddenly realised i was in my room and i just feared i was going crazy or something :( Just felt really out of it for a minute
Im calmed down now but it's such a weird feeling! i hate it. Still feel a little shaky.. I had a lot of cafeïne today so that might have caused it too
This has happened many times before and i've never actually gone crazy.. but how do i know that won't happen next time? it's my biggest fear and what causes my anxiety

Carys
28-10-18, 19:31
This has happened many times before and i've never actually gone crazy.. but how do i know that won't happen next time?
You've answered your own question, you know 'because its happened many times before'.

At a young age I experienced this too, a sudden feelings of (what they call) depersonalisation, brought about by a sudden panic feeling. That's all it is, period. It is nothing more than depersonalisationl/derealisation that lasts a very short period of time. It isn't 'going crazy' and never will be.

Oh and.....theres no such thing as 'suddenly going crazy'.

Panda22
28-10-18, 22:52
Thank you. Your comment for some reason made me feel a lot better

i'll think of this next time i feel it coming on ... hopefully not anytime soon:scared15:

Carys
30-10-18, 08:35
You are welcome. Thanks so much for coming back to update, it so rarely happens and its nice to see.