PDA

View Full Version : Relapsing, really trying not to...

CeeCeeCee
30-10-18, 16:28
I'm back on here again as I'm feeling a bit low and not coping so well. My Sister in Law has a bowel tumour and still hasn't had the results of her 2 scans and it's scaring me so much, it's like HA by proxy as I am so worried about her.

Also, I had bladder pain a few weeks ago and it has returned again. It has been better and I thought it was almost gone but today I feel a bit poorly with it and it hurts.

Has anyone had any similar experiences of recurring pain in the bladder and frequent urinating, also, my wee is a bit foamy. it's worrying me. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

ANyone?

Carnation
30-10-18, 16:48
I've had frequent urinating when I am stressed and anxiety is high and often had foamy wee. I don't think you should let either of those things worry you.

KK77
30-10-18, 16:50
I understand that you're very anxious about all this, and have had your HA triggered by your SIL's diagnosis, but try to push yourself to see a GP, because you could have a simple UTI which can be easily treated.

CeeCeeCee
30-10-18, 16:54
I've had frequent urinating when I am stressed and anxiety is high and often had foamy wee. I don't think you should let either of those things worry you.

Thank you, it's alo hurting though, my HA is creeping in and I am battling to stop it, especially after my SIL's diagnosis as it all just brought it more to the fore. Maybe it could be an infection recurring but I'm feeling a bit poorly with it too. Sorry if I'm not making sense here.

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

I understand that you're very anxious about all this, and have had your HA triggered by your SIL's diagnosis, but try to push yourself to see a GP, because you could have a simple UTI which can be easily treated.

Thanks you. I did try and get a docs appointment when it started a few weeks ago but it was a 3 week wait. Then it subsided a lot and I thought that as it. Now it seems to be coming back again.

.Poppy.
30-10-18, 16:57
I can't remember, have you seen a doctor about your bladder pain? I have a friend who is going through constant UTIs and bladder infections and it's no fun, but sometimes it's a matter of just finding the right antibiotics. For her, it was related to her birth control as well so she had to switch that.

I'm sorry about your SIL, that news is never good. How is she coping? News like this can make it really hard for us to get out of our own headspace, but maybe try going out and doing something to distract yourself?

Stupefy333
30-10-18, 17:43
I’m having constant bladder problems, have done for years. Frequent urination, stinging, recurrent infections. Also feel like my urethra is inflamed and swollen. At the moment I’ve convinced myself it’s a sign of cervical cancer because I’m worried about that anyway. What birth control was your friend on just it of interest?

CeeCeeCee
30-10-18, 18:15
I can't remember, have you seen a doctor about your bladder pain? I have a friend who is going through constant UTIs and bladder infections and it's no fun, but sometimes it's a matter of just finding the right antibiotics. For her, it was related to her birth control as well so she had to switch that.

I'm sorry about your SIL, that news is never good. How is she coping? News like this can make it really hard for us to get out of our own headspace, but maybe try going out and doing something to distract yourself?

Thank you. I did take antibiotics at first and think they helped but think it’s just not getting rid completely. Im also having tummy problems, going to loo more today. I also feel a bit flushed so might be an infection temperature.
I am actually going out tonight, I was thinking of cancelling but I haven’t. Just hope I feel ok.

PotatoKing
30-10-18, 19:58
I, too, have frequent urination, recurrent UTI's, foamy wee - used to worry about it, but had myriad of tests done, everything came back clear and my doctor just hushed her shoulders and said that I shouldn't sit on cold surfaces. From that point I stopped following whole thing altogether and I know that there are some days when I urinate like 15 times daily and others when I barely go for two. Bodies are weird.