PDA

View Full Version : Im a mess! ALS worry! I hope Im not overpoasting obsessively/abusing privilidge too!

thewarrior93
30-10-18, 16:56
hey guys
So a rundown of my HA and how it all started. I already have been diagnosed with OCD, ADHD, and miled depression, that depression is mostly seasonal. I also have anxiety and worry a lot about my health and the health and well being of others e.g family and friends a lot. Well, the anxiety spiraled out of controle in a huge way for the first time some time after I slipped in the kitchen in april and wakd the back of my head on the hardwood floor that has some tile plastic material on it. I remember worrying I would have anurism in the brain or have some kind of unknown damage eventhough I felt fine exept for some neck pain folloing the next few days. I went to the doctor and all was fine. A cupple of weeks went by and all was well, until I got dizzy one day taking my finals at school and was worried I was going to pass out or something. I remember my teacher even saying are you ok this made me even more worried and I remember the room spinning and everything. I told myself its probably do to stress, not eating enough etc and felt fine after exept for feeling a little light headed on some mornings working on projects and walking around the housed. A week went by and this is when it all spiraled out of controle! One evening, after I got done eating a bunch of those chocolate eggs and a penut butter and jelly sandwitch I didn't eat anything prior to that "stupid I know" I went back up to finish some projects and felt weired and dizzy going up the stares and like I was going to fall back or something I worried and felt more dizzy, then I felt fine went to the bathroom and my heart made this banging in my chest like I had just been electrocuted ore something it thumped like 3 times, I felt a rush of cold air and felt like this was the end of me and panicked, panicked and panicked. I was depressed, had a racing heart and had severe anxiety for 4 days until I finally went to the emergency room to be chedked out, had an EKG and was all clear. I remember not wanting to get out of bed for days depressed before and after the er visit. I then had more worries the folloing week leading up to my followup doctor appointment. I within three days developed worries about rupturing throat, lung emblism, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm , and had racing heart for all that time, even remember not eating a lot to let the rupture heal eventhough I probably had nothing. Things slowly started to go back to normal, no more sweaty forehead, no more racing heart, no more white poop TMI sorry. and I had become constipated toward the end of all this mess. but got over all this quickly. I still worried from time to time and still do, but am managing quite well. In the summer, I had another scare that I was having some heart problem again but it turned out to be reflux and I am also managing quite well with that h=now.
Now, my latest worry is ALS! The other day I was working on some stuff with power tools I got up and walked around and felt dizzy in my unfinished bacement but didn't pay much attention to it and ignored it. Later on that day, as I was going up the stairs I miscalculated a step twice and fell forward like three times! I was so worries that this could be the beginning of ALS and Im so worried! I would be devastated to have this and it keeps entering my mind and I keep checking to see that my muscles are fine, that I can grab things properly, that I can still jump up and down, that I can walk on one leg and tiptows and heels, now everything is sore and painful. Like everything elce, I went to doctor goggle. and this only made things worce and trigged my ocd and anxiety even more arrrrg! This is such a shame because I was just starting to build an arcade machine for a charity in my community and now I I am scared to even go nere my power tools or walk around as this might make me check some more and think Im not gripping like I used to, that Im walking crooked, feel spagity legged, that I am losing balance, or tripping on steps more than normal so scared and frustrated and don't know what to do. I have the therapy numbers my doctor gave me but haven't reached out to them yet, would it be a good idea to reach out to them now?
:wacko::scared15:

Fishmanpa
30-10-18, 17:52
Please READ THIS (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=196071) as often as you need to.

Positive thoughts

(might help to use paragraph breaks too. Your post is difficult for old eyes to read ~lol~)