PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to feel like this?

AB14
30-10-18, 21:25
Hi,

I’m very new to this and find it hard talking about how I sometimes can’t explain why I feel the way I do and feel that sometimes people don’t understand.

I was diagnosed with anxiety not that long ago and it’s been quite bad recently as I’m constantly worrying about everyday things which are all very minor but they all build up. My main worries seem to be if I’ve done my job/task correctly, whether I’ve upset or annoyed someone, overthinking the way people talk or text me, if I will miss the train, I even get worried about if I will get enough sleep (even though I get at least 8hrs a night). I constantly feel drained, tired and lately have been crying and working myself up over nothing. I have friends and family to talk to but I don’t feel that they understand I can’t help but feel the way I do and it’s easier said than done when they say to just simply stop worrying about it.

I have tried a few things like focussing on my breathing, trying to distract myself or talk to the people around me, but I wish I could prevent feeling like this in general. :weep:

Does anyone have advice??? I would be very grateful!:)

JulieJay92
30-10-18, 21:31
read claire weekes books very helpful