PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Leukemia symptoms

DanielOlsen
31-10-18, 19:55
Been to the the doctor twice and another doctor in between.
My mouth is full of red spots and small sores. They where going away, but have came back now and my tongue is yet again sore. My sores heal, but then they come back at new places. I have gotten a fever which have lasted since my last doctors visit. My doctor said it was a virus. They where almost gone at his last visit, but they have come back now. Getting cramps and pains here and there. maybe due to HA, but don't know.
So scared of oral/leukemia. Started 4 weeks ago with an outbreak of sores in the mouth. I don't care if it is a Virus. Just as long as it isn't bloody leukemia.
Been posting here about ALS scare before btw. Just like ALS BFS twitches, numbness etc, I now seem to have a lot of the symptoms of leukemia.

Fishmanpa
31-10-18, 20:57
Since when are mouth sores a sign of leukemia? :huh: I'm afraid your anxiety is spoon feeding you a big bowl of BS. Three medical professionals have cleared you so... :shrug:

Positive thoughts

DanielOlsen
31-10-18, 22:23
acute lymphocytic leukemia, most common is mouth sores

Fishmanpa
31-10-18, 22:35
acute lymphocytic leukemia

Courtesy of Dr. Google! :lac: Ok then. Three doctors have given you the all clear and you're posting on an anxiety forum. I rest my case :whistles:

Positive thoughts

lofwyr
01-11-18, 02:44
There are probably hundreds of causes for sores in the mouth that have nothing to do with anything deadly. I have canker sores all the damn time. Dr. Google will really mess with us if we let it. Even my elderly dad, who does not have HA, went down one night to Dr. Google when he innocently looked up a symptom. Gave him a window into our world.

It also helped me see the importance of not googling, and if you are going to self diagnose from google, why even bother going to the doctor? They give you the all clear, you are clear.